Work With Us
Work With Us
Who we are?
Yes Friends exists to make ethical clothing affordable and transform the fashion industry. Small goals.
We launched in April and have already been featured in The Guardian and The Independent. Sold over 4,000 T-shirts. And been backed by over 100 MPs and peers in a letter to fast fashion giants on living wages.
We’re creating a world-class ethical and affordable fashion brand for teens to 20-somethings. And to make this happen, we’re recruiting a world-class team. See the positions available below.
Creative Director & Graphic Designer
We’re looking for a freelance creative director & graphic designer to join us. You’re someone immersed in the creative world. You keep up with design and brand trends. You think about the details. You’re filled with an ocean of influences and creative references.
You’re also aware of the many problems the fashion industry faces, and want to be part of the solution. Working for a brand who are making a tangible difference.
- Be developing the visual language and end-to-end design of the Yes Friends brand with the founder and chief marketing strategist.
- Lead the creative direction for hero brand assets and marketing campaigns, working with our creative and production agency.
- Create beautiful and eye-catching content for advertising campaigns, branded content, and social.
The beauty of start-ups is every bit of work you produce will be highly valued. Your voice will be heard. You’ll be playing a significant role in shaping the future of Yes Friends. The challenge is, you’ll be taking on a lot of responsibility. You'll need to be highly motivated, relish the opportunity to let your creativity stand out.
- Graphic Design: A wizard on Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator to turn your vision into reality
- A keen interest and literacy on current design trends and broad pool of influences
- No editing/video skills required but literate enough to work with a creative production team
- Proactive and willing to experiment in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Have worked with fashion clients or are immersed in the industry
- Experience in social strategy and editorial content publishing
- Some video editing/animation experience
The role will initially be a part-time freelance role ∽2 days/week, but with scope to become full-time as Yes Friends continues to grow. Salary, to be discussed.
If you are interested in this opportunity please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV, portfolio and short cover letter. Please include the job title as the subject. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Remote working applications accepted.
Application Deadline: 1st July 2021